Minter Creek Elementary YMCA Child Care
Hours 6:30-8:50 a.m.
- 6:30 am - Open
- 6:15 am - Welcome/Check In
- 6:30 am - Low Impact/Quiet Choice Time
- 7:15 am - Snack Offered
- 8:10 am - Large Group Activity
- 8:30 am - Community Circle
- 8:50 am - Dismissal for School
Hours 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- 3:30 pm - Welcome/Check In
- 3:45 pm - Round up/Restroom/Hand Washing
- 4:00 pm - Snack Offered
- 4:15 pm - Homework/Reading Time
- 4:45 pm - Round up for Outdoor Activity
- 5:00 pm - Outdoor Time/Large Group Activity
- 5:30 pm - Free Choice/Clean-up
- 6:30 pm - Program Close
YOUR Y STAFF:
Site Director: Amanda Roberts
All site directors and site leaders are qualified and verified through a state licensor.
All staff are required to complete the following trainings:
- An initial 20 hours of State Training and Registry System (STARS).
- 10 hours of Continuing Education Yearly.
- Department of Early Learning Orientation.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- HIV/AIDS and Blood Borne Pathogens Training.
- Child Abuse Prevention Training.
- Food Handlers Permit.
All staff are required to obtain the following clearance:
- DEL Portable Background Check
- FBI Fingerprinting